These Candy Crush level 405 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 405 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 405 is to get 15 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies, and get at least 20,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 405 Cheat #1: Make your orders.
- Though the board provides you with many of the orders you need, you might not be able to get to all of them in time.
- In many cases, it will be easier to create an order than to clear an existing one.
- Try to make wrapped candies and horizontal striped candies.
- The horizontal stripes can help you clear the orders waiting for you on the sides!
Level 405 Cheat #2: Clear some meringue.
- It’s not required to clear the meringue on the bottom, but it will help if you can get through all five layers.
- The color bomb can be useful for unlocking a lot of the orders on the side, and you’ll have more room to maneuver as well.
- Try to combine the color bomb with a striped candy to collect the most orders.
Level 405 Cheat #3: Get through the marmalade.
- The marmalade on the sides traps many of the orders you need, especially the wrapped candies.
- Since wrapped candies are harder to form, try to clear some of the ones trapped in marmalade by setting off a horizontal candy in line with them.
- Just create wrapped and striped candies wherever you can, and use them to clear the marmalade!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 405 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 405 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to get 15 striped candies and 5 wrapped candies, and get at least 20,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.