These Candy Crush level 52 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 52 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 52 is to clear all 9 jelly and score 40,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 52 Cheat #1: Horizontal striped candies are key.
- Horizontal Striped Candies are Key.
- Because of the three rows of obstacles on the bottom, activating a horizontal striped candy in one of them will clear a whole row of the chocolate, meringue, or licorice cages.
- One horizontal striped candy in the right place can almost win the level on its own.
- Vertical striped candies are also effective, because they can cause cascades, which can cause more damage and help clear the board as well.
Level 52 Cheat #2: Try to clear near the chocolate.
- Try to Clear Near the Chocolate
- The chocolate regenerates after every turn you make, so a big goal is to completely eliminate it.
- Since the chocolate keeps regenerating, a color bomb or wrapped candy can also help clear space from the pesky coco.
- It is also a good strategy to make your moves near the expanding chocolate cell, so you can rack up points and clear it from the board completely.
Level 52 Cheat #3: Take advantage of the 50 move limit.
- Take Advantage of the 50 Move Limit.
- There might be a lot of challenges in the way to achieve your goal in this level, you are given an ample amount of turns to clear the board.
- Try to use your plentiful amount of moves to position yourself to getting a horizontal striped candy in an obstacle ridden row.
- This shouldn’t be to difficult of a level; use the 50 move limit to combine for powerful combinations and get to the candies trapped in licorice.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 52 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 52 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 9 jelly and score 40,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.