These Candy Crush level 532 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 532 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 532 is to bring down 2 nuts in 40 moves and get at least 30,000 points.
Level 532 Cheat #1: Form special candies asap.
- Candy Crush Saga level 532 presents an interesting challenge in that it features the conveyor belt and only one separate exit for your ingredients.
- Because of the board’s off shape and obstacles, special candies are going to be your best friend.
- Luckily, the main board features no obstacles, leaving you with wide open space to play.
- Candy Crush Saga level 532 also only features 5 colored candies.
- This means you should be able to create a ton of special candies, which is god news because without them it would be impossible to complete this board.
- All special candies will be handy here, especially when you combine them to form a special candy combo as the effects will help you clear licorice and help your ingredients fall.
- However, you should try and match-4 vertically so that you can create horizontally striped candies.
- Horizontally striped candies will help you clear out blocks under your ingredients once they drop into the correct exit column.
Level 532 Cheat #2: Don’t let you ingredients go through the portal.
- Candy Crush Saga level 532 also presents an interesting challenge in that the ingredients will shift on the conveyor belt after each move.
- Your goal will be to try and move them downward to the only column where they can exit.
- This way to this column if located in the last block on on the conveyor belt.
- If you do not drop you ingredient to the column, it will pass through the portal where it will start at the back.
- You can’t let this happen as it will waste time and moves.
- So try and drop your ingredient to the correct column as soon as you can.
Level 532 Cheat #3: Be patient.
- Once your ingredient falls falls to the exiting column, you are going to find it hard to drop it through by only making matches below it.
- This means it’s special candy and combo time.
- Hopefully you have not squandered your horizontally striped candies at this point because they are going to help you drop the ingredients one block at a time.
- So be patient with your specials and only use them when your ingredient is correctly placed.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 532 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 532 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 2 nuts in 40 moves and get at least 30,000 points. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.