These Candy Crush level 71 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 71 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 71 is to clear all 21 jelly and score 20,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 71 Cheat #1: Use a striped candy to remove the 3 licorices.
- The 3 licorice cages on the top left box are preventing candies from filling up the section below. You need to take out this row of licorices by setting up a horizontal striped jelly on the top right section. This will take some luck to do, but the level gives you ample moves to do so.
Level 71 Cheat #2: Make matches in the bottom left box.
- If you have difficulty setting up the horizontal striped candy in tip 1, make matches in the lower left box in order to cascade candies in the top right box. This will help bring new candies from the top so you can get that striped candy made. It will also help you remove some of the jelly from the lower left section.
Level 71 Cheat #3: Use a striped candy to remove the bottom right jelly.
- The section of 6 jellies at the bottom right can be tackled with horizontal and vertical striped candies. After you free the licorice cages, make horizontal striped candies in the lower left box. Similarly, make vertical striped candies if possible in the top right section. These will help you remove jellies among the 6 candies in the lower right. I usually save this part for the end of the level.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 71 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 71 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 21 jelly and score 20,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.