These Candy Crush level 75 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 75 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 75 is to clear all 56 jelly and score 160,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 75 Cheat #1: Reset until the bottom is useable.
- Since it can be difficult to make matches on the bottom, try resetting your board until you get an opportunity to start with moves that will clear the jelly in the isolated row.
- This will save you valuable moves you can use later to get any outlying jellies.
Level 75 Cheat #2: Make striped candies.
- Since the candies in the top board will not drop down into the isolated row, you need to knock those jellies out with vertical striped candies. Striped candies are the only way to get these jellies taken care of.
- Horizontal striped candies are still useful for clearing out rows of jelly. You only have 30 moves so any one move that take out multiple jellies is important.
Level 75 Cheat #3: Form special candy combinations to hit the target score.
- The hardest part of this level is fulfilling the minimum score objective. Since there are no blockers, form as many special candies as you can in order to make sure you get the target score!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 75 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 75 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 56 jelly and score 160,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.