These Candy Crush level 147 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 147 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 147 is to clear all the jelly in 50 moves.
Level 147 Cheat #1: Clear center jelly.
- First prevent the bombs from exploding.
- The center column that contains the hard jelly, blocks the bombs at the top from falling into the main part of the board.
- This makes it almost impossible to eliminate the bombs since it is unlikely you will be able to make a match with the bomb in the top row.
- Towards the end of your turn, if there is a bomb that has a higher number than you have turns, do not waste your time trying to destroy it anymore.It is easy to forget about that and you end up wasting moves trying to destroy a bomb that you don’t need to.
Level 147 Cheat #2: Focus on middle and bottom of board.
- Once you have cleared the middle column of hard jelly on level 147, you are going to want to focus on making your moves in the middle or bottom of the board.
- Cascading candies will help you eliminate the jelly near the top of the board without wasting any moves
- But you will need to start chipping away at the bottom if you expect to reach the corner pieces of jelly, which are almost always the last pieces of jelly left on the board.
Level 147 Cheat #3: Get corner jellies with special candies.
- A wrapped candy + a striped candy combo will also do this trick, and in a better way, but you have to make sure that both of these candies are positioned next to each other very close to the bottom in order to hit the corners.
- The most important thing to remember about level 147 of Candy Crush is that running out of moves is almost always the reason this level is so impossible
- Since if you are stuck on this level you have probably learned to eliminate the bombs easily by now.