How do you beat Candy Crush Level 149? Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy to pass level 149! You have 35 moves to clear the orders (10 striped candies, 1 wrapped + wrapped special candy combo, and 99 blue candies). Doing this while containing the chocolate is challenging, but with these Candy Crush level 149 cheats you’ll get through this level in no time!
Candy Crush Level 149 Cheats
- Chocolate first
- Focus on the wrapped + wrapped special candy combo order.
- Find a sprinkle + striped candy combo.
- Match a sprinkle candy with a regular blue candy.
- Level 149 Video Walkthrough.
- This tip is crucial in beating level 149 – the hardest part about this level of Candy Crush is not necessarily collecting the orders, but continuously clearing the chocolate through the level in order to make sure it doesn’t completely cover the top. If you do not clear at least some of the blocks of chocolate at the top within your first moves, the chocolate will regenerate to cover the entire top of the board, and prevent any new candies from falling. It’s best to avoid this and clear some chocolate at the start, so that you release more candies onto the board. That way, you don’t have to worry about making vertical striped candies or other special candies in order to break through the chocolate once the board is covered and you continually run out of candies that will reach the chocolate anyway. It’s also important to do this because the chocolate will not regenerate after a move where you have cleared any part of the chocolate. If you are able to clear all of the chocolate at the beginning of the level, you will not have to worry about it for the rest of your turn since it will not regenerate once it is all gone, and you can focus on eliminating the orders. Always remember – and this applies to every level of Candy Crush – that if you start out with a bad board (i.e. with no moves that can eliminate any chocolate), you can exit the board without losing a life if you have not made any moves. Take a minute to look at the board you have started with and if you have moves that touch the chocolate from the beginning. This is a good tip to use on level 149 of Candy Crush since you only have a couple moves until the entire top is blocked by chocolate.