These Candy Crush level 160 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 160 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 160 is to bring down 10 ingredients in 35 moves.
Level 160 Cheat #1: First, work on clearing he bottom.
- This board requires a lot of paying attention. To get started, clear the bottom row first, you’re going to need all of them open to maximize your opportunity to drop all ten ingredients.
- Second, keep a close eye on the bottom of the board because all those chocolate fountains on the side keep creating more chocolate. For every chocolate piece you destroy, you get one move without the fountain making more (as long as there are no chocolates on the board).
- The good news is that since there are green arrows at the bottom of every column, the ingredient can be cleared at any bottom column.
Level 160 Cheat #2: Wrapped + striped combos.
- The only blockers/obstacles in this level are the ever-regenerating chocolate, if you can keep the chocolate under control, you still have ample opportunity to form special candies. A wrapped+striped candy is going to be your best bet in this game–it clears lots of space, empties out rows and columns meaning ingredients can easily be dropped.
Level 160 Cheat #3: Keep an eye on the top.
- You have an infinite amount of candies in this game, as long as you don’t shut off the source! New candies are dropped in from the top of the board and if you aren’t careful, chocolate can overwhelm this area and it will prevent new candies from dropping. Keep an eye at the top to make sure you aren’t cutting off the source of your candies!