These Candy Crush level 201 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 201 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 201 is to clear all the jelly and score 135,000 points.
Level 201 Cheat #1: Special candies all the way.
- This is a very hard level and although 50 moves seems like a lot, you must use every one wisely. Ideally, you will be using your moves to make as many special candies as possible, as this is the only way to clear the jellies in the two sections at the bottom.
- The best special candies to make are color bombs, then striped candies and then wrapped candies. Do not use any moves just to clear one or two jellies. When you cannot make a combo, try to make a match near the bottom of the board to hopefully get cascading candies to clear as many jellies as you can in one turn.
Level 201 Cheat #2: Make Striped and Wrapped candy combos.
- If you can, try to combine a striped and wrapped candy combo on either the left or right of the board. This will help you clear the bottom two boxes of isolated jellies.
- Since these are only single-layered jellies, a well placed striped + wrapped combo could clear the entire square of jellies at once. Do not worry if doing this pops the Color Bomb that is in between the meringues. Clearing the difficult jellies in the lower corners is worth it.
Level 201 Cheat #3: Use Color Bomb + Striped.
- If you are able to free the color bombs from the meringue walls without popping them, try to combine them with a striped candy. Do the same if you are able to make other color bombs.
- If you get a striped candy lined next to a color bomb, but there are not that many candies of that color on the board, you can clear a few candies in other rows to try to get more of that color to fall down. If you are nearing the end of the level, and only have a few more jellies to clear, you can use the Color Bomb on a color of a difficult jelly. For example, if you only have 1 or 2 jellies left in one of the isolated bottom squares, a Color Bomb can be very useful to target a specific jelly.