These Candy Crush level 288 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 288 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 288 is to get 40,000 points in 60 moves.
Level 288 Cheat #1: First, make vertical striped candies.
- In any ingredient level, including Candy Crush level 288, making vertical striped candies (where the lines face up and down, not side to side) is vital. It is the easiest way to bring down ingredients.
- Given the shape of this board and the use of transporters, your only guarantee for dropping your ingredients is to use a vertical striped candy. The good news is that the shape of the board will make it easier to form them and they’re great for taking out multi-layered meringues.
- Remember: a striped candy cannot take out licorice.
Level 288 Cheat #2: Don’t move the ingredients.
- You’ll notice in Candy Crush level 288 (if you’re attentive) that there are only transporters in every other column. The ingredients will drop down into one of these right columns but you cannot move them. Moving ingredients is already difficult but if you off-set one of yours to make a move, it’s unlikely you’ll get another move to set it right.
- You must work around the ingredients–treat them like color bombs!
Level 288 Cheat #3: Bust the meringue blocks.
- In an ingredient level, it can be hard to remember that not every move is about the ingredients. Make sure that you make strong moves for busting the meringues–why? Well, obviously, you need to clear the licorice xs but it will also help open up the board for more vertical striped candy moves.