These Candy Crush level 306 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 306 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 306 is to Get 100 yellow candies in 50 moves and score 10,000 points.
Level 306 Cheat #1: Chameleon Candies.
- Level 306 marks your first encounter with chameleon candies. These bad boys switch back and forth between two colors, which makes collecting yellow candies a lot more difficult.
- Keep in mind that each chameleon candy is different — one may switch between yellow and blue while another alternates between red and orange.
- Try to get a clear idea of which colors each chameleon candy switches to so you can plan to match up with more yellows.
Level 306 Cheat #2: Clear out the meringue.
- A bunch of two-layered meringues are interspersed at the bottom of this level.
- It’s important for you to deal with these first. Freeing these spaces up allows for more candies to fall, giving you more opportunities to make matches with yellow candies.
- special candies are one of the most efficient ways to deal with meringues and clear up the board.
Level 306 Cheat #3: Forget about the chameleon candies.
- Now that you know about the chameleon candies, forget about them (for this level, at least). They are too much of a headache, and you can’t afford to be distracted by them.
- Just clear the board. You need to collect 100 yellow candies and the only way you are going to pull that off is by making those striped/wrapped candy combos.