These Candy Crush level 157 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 157 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 157 is to collect all the orders (25 green, 25 yellow) and score 10,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 157 Cheat #1: Focus on the 2 colors, monitoring your moves.
- Focus on making matches of the yellow and green candies
- Don’t worry about matching other colors
- Remember you only have 30 moves- so play wisely so you can reach this goal
- Focusing on the bottom of the board sometimes creates a domino effect- this may help maximize the candies you collect as you play
Level 157 Cheat #2: Make combo special candies- especially the striped candies.
- The special candies will help you collect more of the order level candies faster
- The striped candies will be especially helpful in containing the chocolate
Level 157 Cheat #3: Be careful of the chocolate machine.
- The chocolate machine in the center generates chocolate that you must be weary of
- Make sure they do not spread too much on the top of the board
- The striped candy will help contain the chocolate, but don’t waste too many moves on this
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 157 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 157 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all the orders (25 green, 25 yellow) and score 10,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.