These Candy Crush level 24 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 24 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 24 is to bring down 2 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 20 moves.
Level 24 Cheat #1: Look for vertical striped candies.
- Look For Vertical Striped Candies
- Because the objective is to bring down 2 ingredients, vertical striped candies will do this if they are in the same column as the ingredient.
- In addition to taking down the ingredients, vertical striped candies generate more points, which is necessary, because you also have to accumulate 20,000 points.
- These objectives have to be completed in only 20 moves, so vertical striped candies could be the most effective weapon in your arsenal to complete this level.
Level 24 Cheat #2: Work from the bottom.
- Work From the Bottom
- Starting from the bottom makes cascading matches possible, which are necessary in 20 move levels because they essentially equate to free moves.
- Working from the bottom up gives the ingredients a better probability to fall farther towards the ground.
- Like vertical striped candies, working from the bottom is completing both of your objectives at the same time.
Level 24 Cheat #3: Don’t waste moves.
- Don’t Waste Moves.
- Because of the slim move limit and your objective is to move ingredients from the top to the bottom of the board, being selective in your choices is essential to beating this level.
- Scout the board for the combinations that can accumulate the most points, while trying to bring the ingredients down. You can be patient because there is not a time limit.
- Don’t match candies that a irrelevant to the objective. Examples of the moves are a three combination in the top right of the board, when the ingredients are on the left half of the board.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 24 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 24 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 2 ingredients and score 20,000 points in 20 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.