These Candy Crush level 51 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 51 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 51 is to clear all 10 jelly and score 20,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 51 Cheat #1: Take out the chocolates in the beginning.
- Your only goal in this level is to clear all the jelly. However you will find that they are blocked not only by meringue and chocolate.
- The chocolates are blockers that can replicate. Any move that does not take out a chocolate will generate another piece of chocolate.
- Once every piece of chocolate is cleared they will stop regenerating. Aim to start with the chocolates first in order to make clearing the jellies easier.
Level 51 Cheat #2: Form special candy combinations.
- Try and make as many special candy combinations as you can. Since they are more powerful they will take out a larger combination of meringues, chocolates, and jellies.
li>Activating verticaly striped candies will come in handy since they can take out an enitre column of blockers.
Level 51 Cheat #3: Work near the blockers.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 51 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 51 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 10 jelly and score 20,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.