These Candy Crush level 70 cheats and tips show you how to beat level 70 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 70 is to clear all of the jelly and reach 60,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 70 Cheat #1: Save the licorice for last.
- Level 70 of Candy Crush is very annoying. The second you break open the licorice X’s, that is when the chocolate begins to multiply.
- Use your first moves to eliminate all the jelly that is above the licorice X’s (on the right hand side of the board) without breaking them open. This will make it so that you have less jelly to get rid of once you break open the licorice X’s and have to worry about the chocolate.
- Power tip: If you don’t like your board before you make your first move, you can exit out of the level and get a fresh board without losing any lives.
Level 70 Cheat #2: Make special candies on the left because there’s more space there.
- After completing available moves on the right section of the board above the licorice X’s, move to the left and make special candies.
- Focus on creating horizontally striped special candies and sprinkle candies. These 2 special candies will let you hit the right side of the board and prevent the chocolate from taking over.
- The wrapped candy is useful only when paired with a striped candy, which can clear a lot of the board and chocolate. Always remember that the chocolate will not multiply if you make a move that touches it, so if you have an opportunity to make a move next to the chocolate, use it!
Level 70 Cheat #3: Direction, direction, direction.
- Notice if you make a move on the left hand side of the board, the candies will not move down but only give you new ones from the top. If you make moves on the right hand side of the board, you will notice the candies in the corresponding column on the left hand side will move down, and the bottom candies on the left hand side will move to the top of the candies on the right hand side.
- Noticing this direction of travel can be useful in numerous ways. First, a special candy you created on the left hand side that you may think is useless can be brought over to the right hand side where it can be very helpful. For example, if you made a vertical striped candy on the left hand side, it’s not going to help you unless you make matches on the right hand side, which will shift the left hand side down. Once the vertical striped candy has moved to the right hand side, activating that candy will eliminate jelly and chocolate, when it would have done nothing if activated on the left hand side. Do not be tempted to activate special candies that have no purpose specific to your goal on Candy Crush Level 70!
- You can better position your special candies on the left hand side in order to eliminate specific rows on the right hand side that you want them to. An example of this would be if you were trying to get a striped candy and a wrapped candy positioned next to each other in order to get a wrapped and a striped candy combo… let’s say that the striped candy was one row above and one column to the left of the wrapped candy. You can look for any moves on either side of the board, including the right side, that are below the striped candy that will move it down one, while not affecting the other column with the wrapped candy in it. In other words, it is a lot easier to place special candies next to each other to create combos when you are aware of the right hand side’s ability to shift the left hand side.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 70 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.