These Candy Crush level 73 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 73 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 73 is to clear all 14 jelly and score 30,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 73 Cheat #1: Clear the chocolates.
- The only way, at first, to clear chocolates is with vertical striped changes. Luckily, the shape of the board gives way to clearing the chocolates! If you want to, hold onto three or four striped candies and then activate them to knock out all the chocolates almost in one go.
- Remember: the chocolates are covering the jelly.
Level 73 Cheat #2: Work in the center of the board.
- Work in the middle of the top board to help form special combinations that will have the most impact. You don’t want to form a vertical striped candy in a column that doesn’t align with the chocolates!
Level 73 Cheat #3: Save combinations.
- Gather up and hoard special candies on this board, it will make it much easier to clear the chocolates and the jelly beneath them.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 73 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 73 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 14 jelly and score 30,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.