These Candy Crush level 159 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 159 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 159 is to score 20,000 points in 2 minutes.
Level 159 Cheat #1: Work at the top and clear the chocolate.
- The tip is to try and make your moves at the top of the board – since that is where the chocolate regenerates – and you will not have any additional chocolate in your way each time you make a move that touches the chocolate.
- If you ignore the chocolate it could make you lose your turn regardless of the amount of points your score.
- This means you want to be careful that you don’t let the chocolate completely take over the top and block new candies from coming down, because you will run out of moves and lose your turn, even if you have scored over 20,000 points.
- Sometimes you are not given a good board setup, and not allowing the chocolate to cover the top of the board isn’t something you can avoid.
- In this case, if you get stuck with the top of the board covered, try and make a vertical striped candy (this is determined by the direction the stripes are facing, which is determined by how you made the striped candy).
Level 159 Cheat #2: Take your time.
- With Candy Crush level 159, 2 minutes is actually a generous amount of time. It will allow you to keep the chocolate under control and also take time to plan special candy combos and moves that will score you enough points to get past the 20,000 mark and beat the level. And there are no minimum number of moves!
- With Candy Crush level 159, it’s not only more important that you create special candies and combos to score enough points, but you need these in order to control the licorice and chocolate.
Level 159 Cheat #3: Make special candies.
- Your main goal on level 159 is to make special candies.
- Don’t forget about the Sugar Crush – that is when you time is up, the level will still detonate all your special candies.
- This can be the extra boost you need to get over the 20,000 point goal if you are just a small amount of points away.
- Try and make as many special candies as you can throughout your turn… whether you use it to break open the chocolate, score maximum points with your combo, or have them left over for you Sugar Crush, they are what is going to get your through Candy Crush level 159.
- A wrapped candy + a striped candy combo is going to score you about 7000 points alone.
- If you are able to get 2 or 3 of those, you will score enough points to get through the level.
- Find out which strategy works for you and play around with which combos are going to score you the most points.
- If you focus on a specific type of special candy or combo you are trying to make, it is sometimes easier to find them on the board.