If you are stuck on this Candy Crush level 159, you’ve come to the right place because this level is easy if you try these cheats and tips! Candy Crush Level 159 can be a tricky one though. What could be worse than a time level where you have to score 20,000 points in 2 minutes? Trying to score the 20,000 points with special candy combos while you are too busy destroying the ever-expanding chocolate at the top of the board.
Candy Crush Level 159 Cheats
- Work at the top and clear the chocolate.
- Take your time
- Make special candies
- Level 159 Video Walkthrough
- The tip is to try and make your moves at the top of the board – since that is where the chocolate regenerates – and you will not have any additional chocolate in your way each time you make a move that touches the chocolate.
- If you ignore the chocolate it could make you lose your turn regardless of the amount of points your score.
- This means you want to be careful that you don’t let the chocolate completely take over the top and block new candies from coming down, because you will run out of moves and lose your turn, even if you have scored over 20,000 points.
- Sometimes you are not given a good board setup, and not allowing the chocolate to cover the top of the board isn’t something you can avoid.
- In this case, if you get stuck with the top of the board covered, try and make a vertical striped candy (this is determined by the direction the stripes are facing, which is determined by how you made the striped candy).
- It’s a good idea to have some vertical striped candies ready to go in case you get stuck with chocolate covering the top and no moves touching the chocolate available.
If you are able to break even 1 chocolate open from the top, it releases enough new candies down to destroy more of the chocolate with your next turn.