These Candy Crush level 164 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 164 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 164 is to clear the ingredients (3 nuts, 3 cherries) and score 60,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 164 Cheat #1: Vertical Striped Candies are Effective.
- As in all ingredients levels, vertical striped candies are your best friend.
- Horizontal striped candies aren’t bad either because they can take out an entire row and move every ingredient higher than it down one space.
- Like every level in the game, never turn down a special candy combination, it can lead to many possibilites.
- A vertical striped candy can cause a cascade, which could also cause other matches.
Level 164 Cheat #2: Move Ingredients From Stuck Columns.
- 3 columns have chocolate fans in the bottom, which are definitely problematic.
- Not only do they spit out pesky chocolate squares, but they impede your ingredients from reaching the bottom.
- Try to avoid bringing down ingredients in these columns because the lower you get with them, the harder it is to move them.
- Basically, if an ingredient is in one of those columns, try to move it to a free column immediately.
Level 164 Cheat #3: Control the Chocolate.
- Like all chocolate levels, you have to monitor the multiplying chocolate squares.
- Even if you clear all of the chocolate, they still regenerate because of the chocolate fans.
- The chocolates can also block your ingredients from reaching the bottom, so clear them as often as possible.