These Candy Crush level 29 cheats and tips to show you how to beat this course and move on! The goal of level 29 is to clear all of the jelly and achieve a minimum of 100,000 points in 60 moves.
Level 29 Cheat #1: Start from the bottom- it works!
- An easy approach to Candy Crush level 29 is starting from the bottom to match and clear out frosted jelly.
- Hopefully, if matching the jellies is done correctly, opportunities for special candy combos will arise, thus, saving moves.
- This will leave you with more turns to get rid of the pesky jellies stuck in the corners or other difficult areas at the end of the game.
Level 29 Cheat #2: Special candy combos are your friends.
- Special candies and combos are your friends.
- There are 3 types of special candies – the striped candy, the wrapped candy, and the sprinkle candy.
- Try to get a wrapped candy and a striped candy combo, a striped candy and a sprinkle candy combo, or a sprinkle candy and a sprinkle candy combo. The wrapped and the striped candy and the striped and the sprinkle candy are easier since you cannot move a sprinkle candy into place without activating it, making the sprinkle and the sprinkle combo more difficult to place next to each other.
Level 29 Cheat #3: Combine special candies to knock out meringues.
- Combine special candies to knock out meringues in one blow.
- Try out different candy combinations to see their effect, as some are more useful than others.
- If you can’t work from the bottom, try using your moves at the top to your advantage by making special candies that will also hit the bottom, rather than just clearing 3 candies at a time to clear the top jelly. The top jelly will eliminate majority of itself so do not waste all your moves at the top!