These Candy Crush cheats and tips will help you beat Candy Crush level 614. The objective of level 614 is to Bring two cherries to the bottom of the board in 40 moves.
Level 614 Cheat #1: Hold on, where’s the bottom?.
- This level looks easy. After all, the cherries are on a relatively short board and there are no blockers to get in the way. But wait, did you notice what’s on the bottom of the board? Transporters!
- The way these trandportes work is pretty tricky. Basically, the columns on the lower right board will pull candies from the left board when they’re empty. To get the cherries to the actual “bottom” of the board, you first have to get them to the bottom of the left board. They will then be transported to the top of the lower right board. When they reach the bottom of the lower right board, they will be transported to the top of the upper right board. You then have to bring the ingredients to the bottom of the upper right board to collect them. The candy must tracel through all three of the boards before it can be collected. It’s essentially three levels in one!
Level 614 Cheat #2: Try to avoid the board on the upper right.
- So, as we said in the previous tip, the cascading order in this level is a little weird. The order goes left, lower right, upper right.
- The upper right board is the smallest board on the leve and it also is the farthest distance from the cherries, so making matches in the upper right won;t be as useful as making matches in the lower right or left side of the baords would be.
- So try to avoid the upper right board until the end of the level so that you don’t have to make more matches than neccesary.
Level 614 Cheat #3: Don’t focus as much on big combos.
- Try not to get distracted on this level by unnecessary goals. Your only focus should be to bring the cherries to the bottom of the board. If making a special candy will help you achieve that goal, then by all means make one. But don’t make one just to make big moves.
- On that note, also avoid all thecandies above the cherries. They won’t help you bring the cherries down to the bottom of the board.